Design developed by NAC-Intercom® for ULM and PPG, EN966 certified and compatible with all headsets of our catalog.
- Made with ultra-strong fiber-glass, making it an extremely lightweight helmet but very robust and with the most strict security requirements.
- Air sports EN966 certified, to ensure maximum safety.
- Optimized design to the smallest detail, paying special attention to aerodynamics, with air intakes on the top and back, which facilitate the airflow for transpiration.
- Thinking about the comfort of the pilot, the chin strap closure allows quick adjustment for a suitable subjection.
- Ability to attach a visor folding screen, with different models depending on usage.
- Removable and interchangeable inner padding: to substitute another, adjust the size or just to wash it. Hipoalergenic to obtain maximum hygiene and comfort.
- Change the size of the helmet simply replacing internal padding.
- Compatible also with all NAC-Intercom headsets, including the new wireless communication system BlueNAC-3000® with Bluetooth® technology. (Note: This is an option you must call to place the order if you want it with this helmet. The total cost is estimated to be approximately $800 and is a special order item).
- Available in 2 colors: Pearl White and Carbon Optic
- Noise Cancel microphone wiht pasive filfer. Folding microphone boom, which allows positioning on both sides.
- Enhanced noise attenuation, especially for lower frequencies. Good noise attenuation that extends to the high frequency range provides suitable protection in most noise situations.
- PTT (Button Push to Talk) wide and responsive with silver contacts and constant pressure for optimal functioning.
- New internal design that lets you change the earseels (pads) when they are deteriorating, to keep intact hygiene and conford. (see hygiene KIT in the Accessories category)
- You can choose the PTT side and the Helmet Attachment (Slot Fitting)
SIZE OF THE HELMET
Use a metric tape to measure the contour of the head for the area indicated in the image (cranial perimeter) without making too much pressure. The measure in centimeters will indicate you the corresponding size according to the following chart:
Helmet Earcup Options
Standard – Peltor Optime II earcup protectors. No electronics.
NAC Standard Com – Peltor Optime II earcups with integrated NAC Intercom system, PTT on left earcup, noise canceling boom microphone, available for VHF 2 meter (Yaesu, Icom, etc.) and all FRS radios (Motorola, Cobra, etc.).
NAC Deluxe Com – Peltor Optime II earcups with integrated NAC Intercom system, PTT on left earcup, noise canceling boom microphone with built-in sidetone, 5 mm. plug (RCA) to connect a music device like MP3 or CD player, available for VHF 2 meter (Yaesu, Icom, etc.) and all FRS radios (Motorola, Cobra, etc.)
Sena SMH10R – The SMH10R is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset with long-range Bluetooth intercom (980 yards max) designed specifically for motorcycle riders who prefer smaller form factor for maximizing their riding performance, yet maintaining rich features of Bluetooth intercom. With the SMH10R, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other riders. This motorcycle option is now available on PPG Helmets. If you need additional radio communication, you can purchase the SR10 directly from www.Sena.com to add wirelessy connect your SR10 to the SMH10R for radio to radio communications.
Sena 20S Evo – Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S’ Audio Multitasking™ is the perfect solution. Now audio features won’t interrupt each other but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Enrich your ride with interweaving audio sources.
Sena Tufftalk – Talk freely with up to 4 headsets through Bluetooth Intercom over a distance of up to 1.4 km (using the optional long antenna, default antenna range is 800 m), speaking openly and without interruption. The Tufftalk features Bluetooth 4.1 technology, allowing you communicate in crystal-clear HD audio. The HD-quality speakers deliver audio that’s clear and precise in every condition thanks to Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ feature, ensuring that external noises won’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio. To provide as many communication solutions as possible, these Bluetooth work earmuffs also allow the option to connect via two-way radio as an all-in-one earmuff radio .
There are no reviews yet.